Do you play well with otters?
Asian Small Clawed Otters are adorable, curious, interactive and playful! In this interactive encounter, you will get to meet and feed an otter. All otter encounters are for guests 10 years or older, last approximately 15 minutes and include preparing their diet, a behind-the-scenes tour, and 15 minutes of otter playtime. A SeaQuest daily passport is required to enter the facility and participate in this interaction.
*Due to New Jersey state laws, guests are not permitted to enter the exhibit, feedings are done using tongs through a glass divider.
- All Otter encounters are for guests 10 years old or older. If your group includes a child younger than 10 years old, a supervising adult must be counted as a participating member.
- Due to NJ state laws, guests are not permitted to enter the exhibit, feedings are done using tongs through a glass divider.
- The cost of the interaction is $19.95. Price does not include SeaQuest Admission which is required for all encounters.
- The comfort of the animals is our #1 priority and for that reason all bookings are subject to cancellation. Participants will be notified and issued a refund in that event.
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. For reservations within two hours of current time, please call for availability. Interactions are nonrefundable, however can be rescheduled.
- Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time and check in at the front desk of SeaQuest. Tardiness will cut into the allotted interaction time. Interactions are nonrefundable, however they can be rescheduled.
- For guests with special needs of any kind, please call us in advance of your reservation so we are able to plan accommodations accordingly.
- Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.